For a long time, it was thought that giants were just part of folklore, but recent research into old documents, newspapers, journals, first-hand reports and academic sources now suggests that they may have been a reality. In this lecture Hugh Newman and Jim Vieira ask: did giants build the ancient stone circles, pyramids and earthworks? Was it the Nephilim, The Denisovans, Gogmagog, King Og of Bashan or the Titans of ancient Greece? Why are there stories of these beings teaching the arts of megalithic construction? Did they have advanced technologies such as levitation and softening stone? They also discuss the mystery of where the giants came from looking at anatomic anomalies such as double rows of teeth and six fingers and toes.
The authors have uncovered over 2000 accounts of giant skeletons between 7ft and 25 ft tall being unearthed around the world that question the standard historical timeline. They will be discussing aspects of the new book ‘The Giants of Stonehenge and Ancient Britain' (2019) and revealing a far-reaching mystery that links these colossi with thousands of megalithic sites worldwide, as well as delving into esoteric documents and teachings that say these giants did really exist. They will also explore the mystery of the Denisovans, Cro-Magnon man and other lost giant races going back over 200,000 years ago that have been deliberately deleted from the history and science books.
- How the Smithsonian Institution covered up the existence of giants in North America
- The mystery of the geometric mounds that are astronomically aligned
- The red-haired cannibal giants of Lovelock Cave and the 14,800 year old petroglyphs in Nevada
- Evidence that giants co-existed with megafauna over 12,000 years ago
- The connections between the British and American giants in prehistory
- The strange evidence that suggests Stonehenge was build by ‘The Cangick Giants'
- Giant skeletons in Egypt and the hidden tombs depicting these mighty kings
- Bone of an 11ft 6in skeleton still in a University in Southern France
- Academic sources, including the Smithsonian Journals discovering giant skeletons
- Giant artifacts and weapons on display at museums and in private collections
- Burials of giants at famous megalithic sites
- European Giants and ancient battles between these Titans
- Italy’s polygonal wall cities built by giants and the origins of the mysterious ‘Pelasgians'
- Biblical references to giants teaching the arts and sciences in building these incredible sites
- Revealing the true origins of humanity going back over 200,000 years
- And finding the truth as to how the megalithic temples, pyramids and earthworks were really built