Join us at our 4th annual Girls' Festival on November 9th at the enormous and iconic Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. We are expecting over 7,000 girls and their families to attend from the greater SF Bay Area and, this year, from around the country. Through our recent merger with Girls World Expo, we have created a national program of events for 100,000 girls in 20+ cities throughout the United States.
This year we will host close to 100 engaging activities throughout the day ( see below) all geared to connect girls to important resources to help them thrive, bolster their self-esteem, and inspire them to reach for the stars !
This year’s program will feature many of the favorite activities from our first two events PLUS some very exciting new additions. Here are the highlights….
• Main Stage—performances throughout the day by girls’ singing, dancing, music and acting troops
• Exhibition—50 local and global organizations who provide services and support to girls showcase their programs
• Workshops—20 workshops on topics ranging from body image, health and safety, to career planning, leadership, advocacy and human trafficking
• Girlpreneur Competition—our own gentle version of Shark Tank where girls present their business ideas in front of a panel of supportive judges
• Sports and activity arena—shoot hoops, throw balls, dance, practice yoga, learn to skateboard and much more
• Maker’s Space—a day-long array of activities featuring everything STEAM—from separating DNA and 3D printing, to designing fabrics, making films, creating sculptures and more
• Panel discussions—multiple panels of amazing women from Olympic athletes to girls risking their lives fighting for human rights in remote countries around the world
• Mentoring sessions—industry-specific sessions with 40 senior women who talk about their careers, answer questions and offer support
• STEM classes—multiple sessions throughout the day to learn to code, program robots, build a drone and much more
Learn more at www.worldwidewomen.co.