Peace Town, CA 95472
Next TOP TEN TIPS from Debra!
For sweetening our “Lemonade” from the big bag of lemons given to us during the Global Crisis.
If you missed Debra’s original Top Ten Tips for Making Lemonade During the Global Crisis click here: https://debrarecommends.com/Events/14091
We have now experienced several weeks with this “Coronavirus Messenger”, collectively taking us into this global “Dark Night of The Soul” process (see the previous link above for an explanation on this). Ideally, we are not just sitting back, waiting for the government and medical professionals to fix the situation, or for it to just go away. Hopefully, we are embracing this as an opportunity to step up and help ourselves and humanity to get through this crisis together. If we can each participate by sharing our insights, care, solutions, creativity, money or other personal resources, as well as encourage an elevation of consciousness, then a planetary shift is possible.
We can all engender extreme compassion for everyone being affected by the myriad of challenges globally, whether in health, finances, or relationships and we can support what is being done to help alleviate suffering for everyone. Many of us see the truth that the coronavirus is a momentous event and a great “agent of change”. It is an “evolutionary catalyst” to shake our public systems to the core, to reform, and to eliminate, if necessary, many of our social, political, financial, medical, industrial and educational systems that are no longer in alignment with the highest good for us all.
We can look to the spiritual adage “as above so below” for further understanding. During this dark period, this messenger is speaking to us personally, inspiring us to rework our own life and consciousness and generate core healing and personal transformation. It is also encouraging us to create new and deeper bonds with our Soul Tribe, Soul Family, and extended community. It’s showing us how to find that deep core of care and love for all, demonstrating that we are truly all connected; that We Are ONE.
Here are the next TOP TEN TIPS for Sweetening Your “Lemonade” that you have been brewing. I support you to “drink up” this sweet evolutionary medicine!
1. Practice living in the Present Moment, Totally Surrendering to What is, and Being Grateful for What you Do Have. Most people on an evolutionary path know that these are keys to a deeply spiritual life and sustained happiness. BUT life moves very fast, and we are often focused on our future plans instead of on the now. And a lot of the time, we don’t fully accept or appreciate what is available now. Well, life has just slowwwwwed dowwwwwn. The world is now very unpredictable, changing day by day, and we don’t know how it’s all going to turn out. Now is the time to practice: 1. being present in the moment; 2. surrendering to what is and; 3. being grateful for all that you do have.
2. Clean your Room – Seriously! Most of us never find the time to do that deep level of organization, cleaning and clearing that can truly lighten up the frequency and increase the beauty and good vibes of your personal space and home. Get into the nooks and crannies where you hid away old stuff from the past and clear it out. Creatively beautify and uplevel your environment. It will lift you and your life up!
3. Find and Develop your Art. In some global cultures and spiritual communities, you are required to have an art, because that is your connection with Spirit. In United States culture, your art programs were most likely cut out of your school budget, and it usually is not prioritized in your adult world. You now have time to claim, experiment and develop your creativity and art, whatever it may be. You will be pleasantly surprised at your natural talents, what fun you can have, and how Spirit can speak to you and create through you through your art and creative endeavors.
4. Reach Out to your Soul Family. There are most likely many people in your Soul Tribe and Soul Family feeling fearful, lost, alone, or just plain bored. Reaching out to them with love and care can make a HUGE difference and creates a ripple effect as they will then reach out to their community and co-hearts. It’s also a great way to deepen your bonds with them. For a free ebook to understand more about this topic, please check out: www.ActivateYourSoulTribe.com
5. Embrace your Shadow Work. During this “Deep Dark Night of The Soul” is THE TIME for humanity to clear fears, recurring dysfunctional issues and core wounds that are visibly popping up loud and clear. It’s important - with whatever method you choose - that you identify these core wounds and get to their source so that they can be reprogrammed and healed. Doing this Shadow Work will support you to live life with much more personal freedom, joy, and ease.
6. Practice Extraordinary Kindness. We are all on the same challenging journey together. Receiving kindness from friends, and especially from strangers, can uplift consciousness and when everyone participates in spreading kindness it can create ripples of good throughout our communities. Instead of grabbing the last bag of toilet paper for yourself, take a few roles, and give out the rest. It’s time for “Ongoing Random Acts of Kindness”.
7. Embrace and Develop the “Gift Economy”. For a lot of people, resources in the form of cash have decreased or completely disappeared. Consider exchanging your resources in the form of trades, or just giving them away freely and inviting people to either give back to you or to “pay it forward” and give to someone else in the near future. A lot of us have been to Burning Man and have practiced gift economy there. Now is the time to start instigating this beautiful practice in which community members can trade with each other to fulfill needs.
8. Use this time to get clear on Manifesting your Dreams. Manifestation begins with clear intentions, then fortifying those dreams and intentions with your emotionally and spiritually positive juju, and then letting expectations go, so the Universe can do its work and bring you what’s in your highest good. Use this extra bit of time to get clear on what you want to create next, as we come out of this globally imposed spiritual retreat. Ponder on who in your Soul Tribe and Soul Family you can co-collaborate with to create more magic in your world.
9. Totally Deepen your Spiritual Practice. The universe has imposed a global reset, and opportunities for deep self-inquiry and personal spiritual practice abound. Embrace this time to receive some online training and connect with a spiritual teacher, group, or body of knowledge that calls to you. Or commit to a daily practice of meditation. Maybe your spiritual connection is with nature. You can now celebrate how quickly she’s healing from the pollution and destruction she has suffered. Notice how she’s coming back to life as humanity’s wear and tear on her has stopped. I invite you to go into retreat with your meditation, or journey out into nature, to call in the insight, healing and evolutionary frequencies and profound transformation that’s possible for all of us right now.
10. Again – Love and Acceptance are the Bottom Lines: Dealing with all the extreme hassles, life challenges, and economic instability that this messenger brings, remember to practice always comingback to "acceptance and love" as the bottom line towards ourselves, our situation, our family, the planet and all of humanity.
If you enjoyed these tips, please SHARE them.
I’m sending you much Love and Good Juju!