SoulPlay is excited to launch the newest edition to the SoulPlay family of events - SoulPlay FallFest. FallFest will offer 3 full days of workshops including heart-opening connection, blissful dance, invigorating yoga, and much more. More info at www.soulplayfallfest.com.
SoulPlay is all about Dance, Connection and Nature. Get grounded in your body and deepen your relationship with yourself, with others and with nature.
Activities will include:
- Live music, song circles, drumming, kirtan.
- Dance and movement workshops.
- Yoga, meditation, other energy practices.
- Creativity, play, theatre workshops.
- Arts & Craft workshop area.
- Connection workshops.
- Nature walks, lake excursions.
- Water play in the pool.
- Squish areas.
- Tea lounge.
Now a multi-generational event. We are extending the invitation to families with children into our SoulPlay universe for the first time. Programming will support humans of all ages. We are excited to welcome the newer generations into our heart-centered way of life!
Not feeling like entering a workshop? No sweat!
In addition to the workshop areas you will have access to an open pool, hot tub, SoulPlay marketplace (vendors), hiking trails, lake nearby with canoeing , spa with massage therapists, and more!
With your purchase you will receive:
- Admission to SoulPlay FallFest 2017
- Full access to all live shows, ecstatic dance journeys, yoga sessions and workshops (subject to space limitations)
- Bed(s) in a shared / private Tent Cabin OR space for camping your own tent
- Access to pool area (warm and hot pools)
- Additional surprises!
Car or RV parking permits are required and are puchased separately form your tickets. You must have a car/RV permit to enter the venue with your vehicle.
Food Not Included.
You are welcome to bring your own nourishment and/or purchase food from our vendors on site.
There are several options for accommodations at SoulPlay FallFest:
1. Shared Tent Cabins - Shared cabins will accommodate 4 to 6 people. The cabins include simple camp beds, a shelf, a lamp, and an electrical outlet. Upon the purchase of your ticket, you will have the opportunity to state with whom you will be sharing your cabin. If you do not have a preference, you will have the opportunity to meet new friends in your cabin. YAY!
2. Own tent - You are more than welcome to bring your own tent and camp on the grounds. There is ample space for camping.
3. Private Tent Cabins - Private cabins for couples are available. To secure a Private Tent Cabin, you must purchase 2 tickets + the "Cabin Upgrade" option on the ticket page.
4. RV - If you wish to stay in your own RV, you can! You must purchase a separate RV pass from the ticket page in addition to your regular ticket.
We are assigning everyone to cabins either based on the preferences stated on your purchase form or randomly (if you did not state preferences). You will receive your cabin assignment at registration when you arrive. If you are unhappy with your assignment, there will be a staff person at registration that will help accommodate your requests.
Bedding will NOT be provided. Please bring your own bedding, pillows, blankets, sleeping bags, etc.
Hot Water Showers and bathrooms are available throughout the venue. Please bring your own toiletries and towels.
Our camp is in Camp Blue at the Lair of the Golden Bear, Pinecrest, CA -https://www.google.com/
Located just three hours east of the Bay Area at 5,600 feet in beautiful Pinecrest, California, the Lair’s fresh air, sunshine, and surrounding natural beauty provide SoulPlay FallFest with an amazing mountain playground.
Lair of the Bear website: http://
Detailed information at www.soulplayfallfest.com
Family Friendly Event!
We are excited to invite families with children to our SoulPlay event!
The programming will support the participation of children under age 18.
Admission for children under 12 is complimentary, though you still must register their ticket.
Adolescents between 12-18 get a special discounted rate.
Unfortunately, the venue cannot support wheelchair access due to the nature of the terrain. However, some cabins are available for people who can walk with the assistance of a cane or walker. For specific inquiries regarding ADA accessibility please contact email@example.com .
No Refunds at all.
You are always welcome and encouraged to transfer your ticket to someone else.
Any questions about refunds or tickets shall be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you September!
The SoulPlay Team