At SVN’s 30th Anniversary Conference & Gala, expect:
* Facilitated and open networking opportunities
* Interactive discussions and proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers
* Sessions that offer key takeaways and practical advice on best practices for social enterprises and impact investors
* Inspiring and experiential presentations from innovative leaders on the future of mission-driven business
* A deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned entrepreneurs and investors from a wide range of perspectives
Attend SVN’s conference to make connections, share ideas, and find the inspiration you need to build a more just, humane, and sustainable world. Detailed program and speaker information will be posted soon at www.svn.org. Register today to reserve your spot at SVN’s conference.
SVN's gala just got a touch of Hollywood. We are thrilled to announce that Academy Award and three-time Golden Globe nominee, Eric Roberts, has agreed to join the conference December 9 to host SVN's 30th Anniversary Gala.
Top Five Reasons to Attend:
- 1. You don't have to re-invent the wheel. SVN’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading a mission-driven business can be discussed with peers.
- 2. You already belong. SVN offers a deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned entrepreneurs and investors from a wide range of perspectives.
- 3. You can focus on getting things done. SVN offers proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers. SVN conferences facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, and expand their impact.
- 4. You know SVN has a track record of success. For 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at SVN conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers. SVN doesn't just name problems, we help participants make connections, share ideas, and find the inspiration they need to build a more just, humane, and sustainable world.
- 5. You're in the best of company. Really. Take a look at SVN's speaker lineup and attendee list. You'll find many of the pioneering and innovative companies that have called SVN home for decades alongside exceptional leaders and companies breaking new ground as we shape the future of business, together.
Don't Miss: SVN's Pre-Conference Workshop
You won't want to miss SVN's special pre-conference workshop hosted by Conscious Company Media, Conscious Leadership Fundamentals.
Learn more and sign up online here.