You are warmly invited—to join inspiring spiritual leaders and seekers from around the world in building bridges of harmony, collaboration, and peace.
Open to seekers of all faiths—this conference is for anyone who sincerely yearns for peace and harmony across the religions and cultures of the world, including those who identify as ‘spiritual but not religious.’
Join us in Costa Rica!—a country at the center of the Americas that has no armed forces, a strong commitment to ecological sustainability, and is a magnificent tropical paradise.
We are fortunate to be joined by prominent interfaith leaders from the major world religions, including the senior leadership of the Instituto del Dialogo Interreligioso, co-founded with Pope Francis for peace and interfaith harmony across Latin America.
A vibrant, participatory conference!—includes more than talking heads, with plenty of interaction, contemplative practice, rich dialogue, open space, and creative engagement. Please join us to:
• Be inspired by leading spiritual and interfaith leaders from across the globe:
• Discover remarkable breakthroughs where two or more faith traditions intersect;
• Galvanize interfaith collaboration and interspiritual dialogue across the continents, with a special focus on Latin America;
• Experience contemplative practices, prayer, and interfaith worship;
• Explore the depths of the spiritual journey with earnest practitioners from across the religions;
• Connect and Engage in experiential process, open space, and creative collaboration with spiritual leaders and seekers across traditions and continents.